Our pencil case is composed of 4 rectangular scented soaps by Rampal Latour: Soothing and nourishing cleanser in a box: Honey, Rose de Grasse, Verbena and Lavender flowers. x4 100g perfumed soap bars.
WHY CHOOSE OUR PERFUMED SOAPS FOR YOUR SKIN CARE TREATMENT?
Our soaps are rich in generously dosed 100% vegetable oils. They are suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
With regular use, the skin is nourished and protected. Our soap is creamy and its fine texture rinses easily for incomparable nourishing effectiveness.
- 4 rectangular scented soaps,
- Natural rich in glycerin to moisturize your skin,
- Over 99% of the ingredients are of natural origin,
- No preservatives, No EDTA, No parabens, no artificial coloring, No PEGs,
- Penicl wooden case,
- Imported from France (Provence)
OUR PERFUMED SOAPS ARE PERFECTLY SUITES TO DAILY WASHING OF FACE & BODY
Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins,
The sweet almond oil contains mainly vitamin A, which improves skin elasticity, as well as vitamin E, which accelerates cell repair.
Rose de Grasse, for an intense & relaxing feeling,
Rose de Grasse is a very fragrant variety of roses which gives rise to a particularly powerful and sweet fragrance. Grasse is very famous for brand name perfume makers to find unique and new perfumes essences.
Lavender flowers to Relax the mind & heal the skin,
The properties of Lavender come from active compounds present in the French lavender flower. The presence of camphor in the oil stimulates tissue nutrition and improves circulatory activity, which promotes healing and regeneration of the skin.
Verbena to refresh and tonify your skin,
Verbena is excellent to get a more beautiful and healthy skin. It has tonic, healing and softening properties. Verbena will be very effective for all types of skin and problematic skin (with acne), but can also treat sensitive skin thanks to its softening, soothing and anti-bacterial properties.
HOW TO USE AND PRESERVE MY PERFUMED ORGANIC SOAP?
“Savon de Marseille” is well known in the world for its skin care and cleansing properties. Using your Marseille soap daily to clean your hands, face or body will help you to keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Use both hand palms to rub the soap to create a thick and soft foam. Then rub the foam onto the wet skin.
- Gently massage the soap bubbles onto the skin. Over the face and body
- Rinse with clear water.
- After using your soap, rinse it with clear water and put it on a soap holder. The soap holder must be dry (prefer using a natural soap holder or equipped with a draining system). To preserve and make your soap last longer, make sure that it doesn’t stay wet.