A superfatted and durable solid soap 100g Vine Peach for all skin types even the most delicate. Used regularly, your skin will be nourished, protected and moisturized.
The round shape of Rampal Latour Vine peach soap 100g makes this soap elegant and easy to hold in your hand even if your hands are wet. Packaging of our soap can be recycled.
RAMPAL LATOUR FRENCH PEACH BAR SOAP FOR BATH AND SHOWER
Our peach extra gentle soap contains 100% vegetable oils. It is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Regular use of our extra soft french peach soap will nourish and protect your skin.Our peach soap is creamy and its fine texture rinses easily for incomparable nourishing effectiveness. Even washing frequently, your skin will remain moisturized and extremely soft.
- Fresh & Natural Vine Peach scent.
- Rich in grape seed oil, to nourish the skin on a daily basis.
- Rich in sweet almond oil to help restore the skin’s hydrolipidic film.
- No preservatives, No EDTA, No parabens, No PEGs,
- Made in France
- 100g round soap
ANTI-UV AND SOFTENING PEACH SOAP FOR OILY AND DRY SKIN
Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins,
The sweet almond oil contains mainly vitamin A, which improves skin elasticity, as well as vitamin E, which accelerates cell repair.
Peach extracts, good for oily and dry skin,
Peaches help to regenerate your skin tissue. It can also be used in oily skin care regimens to improve the skin.
Protects from UV rays,
As peaches are loaded with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, beta carotene, potassium, magnesium, and selenium, they help to protect the skin from hazardous ultraviolet rays.
HOW TO USE AND PRESERVE YOUR RAMPAL LATOUR VINE PEACH SOAP?
“Savon de Marseille” is well known in the world for its skincare and cleansing properties. Using your Natural peach round bar soap daily to clean your hands, face or body will help you to keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Use both hand palms to rub the soap to create a thick and soft foam. Then rub the foam onto the wet skin.
- Gently massage the soap bubbles onto the skin. Over the face and body
- Rinse with clear water.
- After using your soap, rinse it with clear water and put it on a soap holder. The soap holder must be dry (prefer using a natural soap holder or equipped with a draining system). To preserve and make your soap last longer, make sure that it doesn’t stay wet.