A superfatted and durable solid soap 150g Lavender flowers scrub for all skin types even the most delicate. Used regularly, your skin will be nourished, protected and moisturized. The lavender flower seeds provide our soap exfoliating properties perfect for scrubbing your body.
The round shape of Rampal Latour Lavender soap 150g makes this soap elegant and easy to hold in your hand even if your hands are wet. It comes with a beautiful gift box, packed in an eco-friendly and soft silk paper.
WHY CHOOSING RAMPAL LATOUR LAVENDER BAR SOAP FOR BATH AND SHOWER
Our lavender extra gentle soap contains 100% vegetable oils. It is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Regular use of our extra gentle lavender soap will nourish and protect your skin.Our Lavender essential oil soap is creamy and its fine texture rinses easily for incomparable nourishing effectiveness. Even washing frequently, your skin will remain moisturized and extremely soft.
- Contains natural dry lavender flower seeds.
- Scrubbing soap
- Made with sweet almond oil to help restore the skin’s hydrolipidic film.
- No preservatives, No EDTA, No parabens, No PEGs,
- Imported from France (Provence)
- Bar soap 150g
EXFOLIATING AND SOFTENING LAVENDER SOAP FOR FACE & BODY
Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins,
The sweet almond oil contains mainly vitamin A, which improves skin elasticity, as well as vitamin E, which accelerates cell repair.
Lavender flowers to Relax the mind & Heal the skin,
The properties of Lavender come from active compounds present in the French lavender flower. The presence of camphor in the lavender essential oil stimulates tissue nutrition and improves circulatory activity, which promotes healing and regeneration of the skin.
HOW TO USE AND PRESERVE YOUR LAVENDER SOAP?
“Savon de Marseille” is well known in the world for its skincare and cleansing properties. Using your Natural lavender bar soap daily to clean your hands, face or body will help you to keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Use both hand palms to rub the soap to create a thick and soft foam. Then rub the foam onto the wet skin.
- Gently massage the soap bubbles onto the skin. Over the face and body.
- Rinse with clear water.
- After using your soap, rinse it with clear water and put it on a soap holder. The soap holder must be dry. (prefer using a natural soap holder or equipped with a draining system). To preserve and make your soap last longer, make sure that it doesn’t stay wet.
There are no reviews yet.