Andrée Jardin wooden soap holder is 100% natural. Beautiful accessory, it will fit with style in your bathroom or your kitchen. The soap holder is designed with ridges to allow the water to drain in order to preserve your soap.
This French Waxed Beechwood soap dish, fits a square bar of soap, and nail brush. (both sold separately)
VINTAGE SOAP HOLDER MADE IN FRANCE
- Perfect to store a French cube olive soap.
- Ridged for drainage.
- The wood is protected with beeswax.
- Beechwood is a beautfil wood, bright color it will fit perfectly in the design of your bathroom
- Size: 8cm x 12cm
CARE OF YOUR WOODEN SOAP HOLDER
- Clean the soap holder regulary with a brush and warm water to remove soap residus.
- Shake it well to remove as much water as possible and let it dry on the laying on the side
ABOUT ANDREE JARDIN SKINCARE ACCESSORIES
Andrée Jardin makes handmade, stylish, sustainable homeware in their artisan factory in France. Georges-René opened his first brush factory in 1947. Originally named Brosserie Juilo.
Georges-René and Andrée’s grandchildren Jean-Baptiste and François-Marie run the family business today, producing beautifully crafted brushes, brooms and homeware for busy modern life. The two brothers renamed the company Andrée Jardin in 2012, to honour their much loved grandmother.
There are no reviews yet.