A superfatted and durable 100g solid soap Almond-Honey for all skin types even the most delicate. Used regularly, your skin will be nourished, protected and moisturized.
The round shape of Rampal Latour Honey-Almond soap 100g makes this soap elegant and easy to hold in your hand even if your hands are wet. Packaging of our soap can be recycled.
RAMPAL LATOUR ALMOND & HONEY BAR SOAP FOR BATH AND SHOWER
Our honey almond extra gentle soap contains 100% vegetable oils. It is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Regular use of our extra soft almond and honey soap will nourish and protect your skin.Our honey soap is creamy and its fine texture rinses easily for incomparable nourishing effectiveness. Even washing frequently, your skin will remain moisturized and extremely soft.
- Sweet & Natural Almond-Honey scent.
- Rich in grape seed oil, to nourish the skin on a daily basis.
- Rich in sweet almond oil to help restore the skin’s hydrolipidic film.
- No preservatives, No EDTA, No parabens, No PEGs,
- Made in France
- 100g round soap
MOISTURIZING AND SOFTENING HONEY SOAP FOR DRY SKIN
Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins,
The sweet almond oil contains mainly vitamin A, which improves skin elasticity, as well as vitamin E, which accelerates cell repair.
Honey will heal and optimize moisturizing your skin,
Natural honey is a natural antimicrobial agent, it can help to treat acne, small scratches and minor burns as well.
Honey is a natural humectant, which means it absorbs moisture from the air. Humectants are great for the skin, as they can help the skin retain moisture. Rampal Latour Honey soap will nourish, soften and purify your skin.
HOW TO USE AND PRESERVE YOUR ALMOND HONEY SOAP?
“Savon de Marseille” is well known in the world for its skincare and cleansing properties. Using your Natural honey-almond round bar soap daily to clean your hands, face or body will help you to keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Use both hand palms to rub the soap to create a thick and soft foam. Then rub the foam onto the wet skin.
- Gently massage the soap bubbles onto the skin. Over the face and body
- Rinse with clear water.
- After using your soap, rinse it with clear water and put it on a soap holder. The soap holder must be dry (prefer using a natural soap holder or equipped with a draining system). To preserve and make your soap last longer, make sure that it doesn’t stay wet.
There are no reviews yet.