Unbleached Silk Fine sponge is the perfect bathroom accessory to relax while taking a bath or a shower. LAVENCIA sea sponges are 100% natural and very soft. It can be used to clean sensitive skin or gently scrub and remove your make-up.
- BROWN COLOUR SEA SPONGE! As it is not bleached yellow, the sponge keeps its original colour and full level of strength. Unlike a synthetic sponge no chemicals are used which means you can use it for many years.
- SUPER SOFT, HYPOALLERGENIC. LAVENCIA Silk Fine sponge will not irritate the sensitive skin of babies and children. Our sponge will retain water without dripping and create a rich foam for a luxurious experience. It’s uses include exfoliating, massaging, bathing, shower, artwork and cleaning.
- 100% NATURAL AND ORGANIC, WITH CORD FOR HANGING. Our sponges are biodegradable and renewable, making them environmentally friendly and naturally sustainable. Their anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties prevent the growth of mold, mildew or bacteria. (LAVENCIA XS, M, L size sponges are equipped with a cord for hanging it in your bathroom)
- SUITABLE FOR BABIES, CHILDREN AND ADULTS. Being the finest of all sponges, the honeycomb sponge feels luxurious on the skin. It will encourage children to enjoy bathing even more and lead younger ones to proactively learn to wash by themselves.
- CAN BE USE FOR FACE AND MAKE UP.
WHAT IS A “SILK FINE” SEA SPONGE
Our Silk Fine sponges are 100% natural and organic. They grow at the bottom of the Mediterranean sea. LAVENCIA Silk Fine sponge originates from Greece, where it grows 15 – 50 meters below sea level.
ECO-FRIENDLY our sea sponge harvest is handmade and sustainable. Because our divers leave the root in the ocean, the sponge can grow again.
It is called “Silk Fine”. because they have many small and smooth pores, that makes the sponge very soft. Thanks to its texture it can absorb a vast amount of water.
This premium sponge is natural and very hygienic. It can be used for bathing and recommended for people with allergies, sensitive skin and children.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UNBLEACHED AND BLEACHED
Most of the time we see yellow sea sponges. This is because we use bleach to make them look more yellow. Unbleached sea sponges are 100% natural, they keep their natural color which is brown. Because we don’t use bleach, they are also stronger and can be used for a longer time if you follow the maintenance guide.
Because we don’t use any chemical to alter the color, brown sea sponges are more natural and more durable than yellow bleached sponges. LAVENCIA unbleached sea sponge will last longer than bleached sponges.
WHY CHOOSING OUR SILK FINE SEA SPONGE
- Smaller Silk Fine sponges can be used to make-up and apply cosmetics and skincare.
- Deep clean your skin. Its many pores makes the sponge capable of cleaning the skin on a deep level. It will help to maintain a healthy blood circulation on your face and body skin.
- Incredibly soft this natural sponge is perfect for the most sensitive skins. This means your LAVENCIA silk sea sponge will protect your own body-producing moisturizing oils.
- 100% Organic and Anti-Allergic, it is incredibly resistant and durable. You may use your sponge for a long time, if you preserve it.
- If you are looking for a bigger natural sponge for cleaning for bathing, check out our honeycomb sponge from the Mediterranean Sea. It could be the perfect choice.
HOW DO I KEEP MY UNBLEACHED SEA SPONGE CLEAN?
LAVENCIA natural sponges are strong and durable. If you take care of your unbleached sponge, you will be able to keep it for months or even years.
- Wash your natural sponge with cold & clear water after shower. Don’t let the soap dry inside the sponge.
- Drain the sponge and let it dry in a ventilated place until the sponge is completely dry. Never twist a natural sponge, as this too may cause damage. Instead, drain it by squeezing it hard with your hands without twisting it.
- For maximum care, If you use the sponge daily, we recommend to place the sponge in saltwater for 24 hours once per week. The saltwater should have 125 grams of salt per each liter of water. After 24 hours, take the sponge out of the salty water, rinse it with clean water, drain without twisting and let it dry.