Recognized for its numerous virtues, the real Rampal Latour Marseille Olive oil soap 600g is a universal cleanser par excellence, ideal for “zero waste” upkeep of the home and laundry, as well as for beauty care of both the face and the body.
Rampal Latour “Savon de Marseille” Olive oil 600g is the perfect family soap. Its large size will fit in any bathroom or kitchen and can be used for skincare and laundry.
WHY USING RAMPAL LATOUR OLIVE OIL SOAP FOR BODY AND FACE?
Thanks to its natural characteristics and hypoallergenic properties, our green olive oil soap 600g respects the most sensitive skins, and does not dehydrate, as the Rampal Latour Marseille soap is naturally rich in moisturizing glycerin.
- Containing 100% purified olive oils of superior quality. 72% oil in total.
- Hypoallergenic: of natural origin, contains no additives, perfume or preserving agents.
- Contains as much glycerine as a moisturizing cream (3%). Patented process.
- Made in France, by Rampal Latour,
- COSMOS NAUTRAL certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the COSMOS standards.
- Bar soap 600g
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING OUR OLIVE OIL BAR SOAP FOR YOUR SKIN
A natural anti-aging remede,
Olive oil is considered as an effective anti-aging solution because it contains oleic acid and polyphenols. These important components work together in order to improve the texture and skin tone.
Olive oil suits all skin types,
Since olive oil is a natural and healthy component, it can be used for any skin type. Everyone in your family from babies to adults can be able to take advantage of the natural olive oil soap benefits.
Naturally rich in vitamins A & E,
Olive oil is known to be a natural source of essential nutrients and vitamins that are important to help you look and feel healthy at all times. Also rich in vitamins E and A, olive oil can help improve your skin’s appearance and boost your immunity at the same time.
HOW TO USE AND PRESERVE MY OLIVE OIL MARSEILLE SOAP 600G?
“Savon de Marseille” is well known in the world for its skincare and cleansing properties. Using your Marseille soap daily to clean your hands, face or body will help you to keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Use both hand palms to rub the soap to create a thick and soft foam. Then rub the foam onto the wet skin.
- Gently massage the soap bubbles onto the skin. Over the face and body
- Rinse with clear water.
- After using your soap, rinse it with clear water and put it on a soap holder. The soap holder must be dry (prefer using a natural soap holder or equipped with a draining system). To preserve and make your soap last longer, make sure that it doesn’t stay wet.
There are no reviews yet.