Recognized for its numerous virtues, the real Rampal Latour original Marseille guest soap 25g is a universal cleanser par excellence, ideal for “zero waste” upkeep of the home and laundry, as well as for beauty care of both the face and the body.
OUR “SAVON DE MARSEILLE” IN A MINI GUEST SOAP FORMAT
Discover our best seller bar soap in a small format 25g! The guest format is perfectly adapted to hotels, restaurants, massages and SPA businesses for example. Offering our Rampal Latour guest soap will ensure a better and an upstanding experience to your customer.
Our mini format is also adapted for those who want to offer a gift, try our made in france soaps for the first time, or simply like the authentic Marseille soap in a smaller size.
WHY USING RAMPAL LATOUR SMALL SIZE MARSEILLE SOAP FOR BODY AND FACE?
Thanks to its natural characteristics and hypoallergenic properties, our “Savon de Marseille” 25g respects the most sensitive skins, and does not dehydrate, as the Rampal Latour Marseille soap is naturally rich in moisturizing glycerin.
- Containing 100% purified vegetable oils of superior quality. 72% oil in total.
- Hypoallergenic: of natural origin, contains no additives, perfume or preserving agents.
- Contains as much glycerine as a moisturizing cream (3%). Patented process.
- Made in France, by Rampal Latour,
- COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the COSMOS standards.
- Bar soap 25g
BENEFITS OF USING OUR GUEST SOAP FROM MARSEILLE FOR SKIN CARE
A natural soap for all skin types,
Thanks to its natural composition, genuine Marseille soap is hypoallergenic and suits all skin types. The absence of allergens makes the marseille soap number 1 soap for sensitive skin. It is also ideal for gently cleaning baby’s skin without any risk of irritation, as it helps maintain a proper pH level of the skin.
Anti-Acne and Anti-bacterial,
Our Marseille soap possesses antiseptic and healing properties thanks to the purified vegetable oils it contains. Through deep cleansing, oily and acne-prone skin can benefit from Marseille soap’s ability to regulate sebum production and limit the emergence of pimples.
The many usages that you can have with a genuine Marseille soap “Savon de Marseille” is well known of french traditional families. It is a natural and eco-friendly product to wash your clothes. You can use it to pre-wash stubborn stains or just use a few flakes as a laundry wash.
HOW TO USE AND PRESERVE MY EXTRA PURE MARSEILLE SOAP?
“Savon de Marseille” is well known in the world for its skincare and cleansing properties. Using your 100% natural Marseille soap daily to clean your hands, face or body will help you to keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Use both hand palms to rub the mini bar soap to create a thick and soft foam. Then rub the foam onto the wet skin.
- Gently massage the soap bubbles onto the skin. Over the face and body
- Rinse with clear water.
- After using your soap, rinse it with clear water and put it on a soap holder. The soap holder must be dry (prefer using a natural soap holder or equipped with a draining system). To preserve and make your soap last longer, make sure that it doesn’t stay wet.