Andree Jardin’s long handled bath brush is made from waxed beech wood and hog bristle. Use it in the shower to scrub those hard to reach angles! Inspired by the bath brushes of our french grandmothers, these brushes for the body will bring you all the care your skin needs.
Andree Jardin long brush can be used dry, during a massage before your shower or bath. Detoxifying for the body, skin softener, anti-cellulite, toning, massage to many benefits!
2 IN 1 BEECHWOOD BRUSH FOR YOUR BACK
The natural bristles of this brush are ideal for cleaning your skin, with its long handle you will be able to reach all areas of your body more easily.
Our brush is made up of 2 sides, a soft side for the more sensitive parts and a harder side to allow a good exfoliation and good blood stimulation.
- 100% natural, made from beech wood and natural bristle (plastic free).
- Handmade in France
- Beechwood is a strong and beautiful material.
- The handle is nourished with beeswax.
- Lenght 43cm x Diameter 9cm.
- Soft brush for sensitive parts.
- Hard brush for exfoliation
BENEFITS OF USING OUR LONG BRUSH IN YOUR DAILY SKIN CARE
Using Andree Jardin long scrubbing brush will make your skin more beautiful and healty. It has many benefits for your skin when using every day in the shower or the bath.
- Improve blood circulation,
- Detoxifying for the body,
- Skin softener,
- Long handle to easily scrub your back and other parts of your body
CARE OF YOUR SHOWER BRUSH
- Clean the brush with soap and water after each use.
- Shake it well to remove as much water as possible and let it dry with the bristles downwards.
ABOUT ANDREE JARDIN SKINCARE ACCESSORIES
Andrée Jardin makes handmade, stylish, sustainable homeware in their artisan factory in France. Georges-René opened his first brush factory in 1947. Originally named Brosserie Juilo.
Georges-René and Andrée’s grandchildren Jean-Baptiste and François-Marie run the family business today, producing beautifully crafted brushes, brooms and homeware for busy modern life. The two brothers renamed the company Andrée Jardin in 2012, to honour their much loved grandmother.
There are no reviews yet.