A deep cleansing face brush from André Jardin. Made in France with natural bristles, it is an efficient skincare tool to clean deep into the pores and exfoliate the skin.
Ideal for use with facial soaps and clays. Your skin will be softer and smoother, while stimulating the blood circulation.
ANDREE JARDIN WOODEN FACE BRUSH
Our brush for face is easy to hold with one hand. It is a good skincare tool to use during your daily shower.
French Beechwood has an excellent resistance to humidity, the brushes can even be stored in the shower.
- 100% natural, made from beech wood and natural bristle (No plastic).
- Handmade in France.
- The wood is protected with beeswax.
- Beechwood is a strong and beautiful material.
- Size: L 12cm x W 4cm
WHY USING OUR NATURAL BRUSH FOR FACE?
Using Andree Jardin small brush for face everyday will make your skin more beautiful and healthy.
- Improve blood circulation,
- Detox the body,
- Scrubbing the skin
- Toning massage,
- Saving your soap,
CARE OF YOUR FACE BRUSH
- Clean the face brush with soap and water after each use.
- Shake it well to remove as much water as possible and let it dry with the bristles downwards.
ABOUT ANDREE JARDIN SKINCARE ACCESSORIES
Andrée Jardin makes handmade, stylish, sustainable homeware in their artisan factory in France. Georges-René opened his first brush factory in 1947. Originally named Brosserie Juilo.
Georges-René and Andrée’s grandchildren Jean-Baptiste and François-Marie run the family business today, producing beautifully crafted brushes, brooms and homeware for busy modern life. The two brothers renamed the company Andrée Jardin in 2012, to honour their much loved grandmother.